Halloween Party Ideas For Kids On A Budget
The countdown for Halloween has already started and everyone is busy planning the spookiest and the scariest Halloween party plans for their kids and families. To join the party fun, we at ProImprint have some Halloween Party Ideas for kids to make your festival truly ghoulish.
Get started by decorating the entryway and courtyard with dangling skeletons, glow in the dark skulls, creepy crawlies and eerie orange lights that will recreate a perfect haunted house theme. Wrack your brain for easy ideas for a Halloween haunted house they’ll scream for!
Let’s admit it! Kids love Halloween more than anyone else and these simple party planning tips will make their Halloween celebrations really special.
- Get started by getting them dressed up as a Storm Trooper for community parades and trick or treat fun at night.
- Halloween costumes can be spooky and if you want to keep it toned down, you can make a note on the invitations informing the guests to choose a costume idea that is child friendly.
- Ideally, Halloween parties for kids should be about 2 hours and not very long.
- Fix the number of children you are inviting depending on the location.
The Halloween invitations can be customized in various themes like trick or treat theme or Candy Corn Halloween invitations among others. Choose some fun wording for your invitations that will sum up the party fare that you plan to have. Some of the invitation ideas could be “just treats and no tricks- Join the Halloween fun at Jonathan’s” or “ Join us for a not so scary Halloween party” among others. Pumpkin shaped invitation cards, glow in the dark stickers are some of the fun themes to consider.
Put up tents or personalized banners imprinted with Halloween themes that will build up a great Halloween party welcome! Hang the banners outside to let everyone know where the party is or bring it inside as a party décor item.
Balloons that are customized on Halloween themes will make party staples. Choose classic Halloween colors like orange and black and get it imprinted with images of witches or goblins to complement the party theme.
Make some crepe paper streamers in Halloween colors of black and orange and hang around or set a pumpkin patch scene setter roll in the party room.
A fun centerpiece for your buffet table made of carved pumpkins and gourds will be another smart idea. You can also consider keeping a trick or treating bucket filled with candies as center piece as the kids are going to love it.
More than anything else, kids love dessert. Make sure to shop for some Halloween themed desserts and you can even get the kids involved in baking or decorating the cookies and cakes for the party. Ensure ample stock of candy corn, M&Ms, frosting and sprinkles for them to decorate. You can even design funny faces and figurines with candies. For instance chocolate covered pretzels will make fingers, gummy candies make great fingernails while the round cookies with sprinkles make faces.
You can choose from a range of wonderful activities and games for Halloween including those listed below.
- Pumpkin decorating: Let the kids decorate pumpkins in Halloween themes with stickers, glitter and markers.
- Candy hunt: Great for outdoor parties, this game will let the kids hunt for the hidden candies.
- Costume parade: If you are planning a larger community parade or a kids’ party at school, a costume parade will be a brilliant option. Let everyone be reminded to bring their cameras!
Loot bags are quite popular during Halloween. You can choose a personalized Halloween party favor bag in pumpkin theme or any Halloween motifs. Set up trick or treat stations around the room where you can leave these party favor bags ( some of which can be empty and the rest filled with Halloween treats) Some of the treats that can be considered include candies,lollipops and mints among others and these logo food and candy items will make the kids remember the Halloween party.
You may also like….