July 4th Marketing Promotional Ideas – 10 Smart Tips
Let’s be frank about it! Independence Day is the most important national event and family fun holiday of summer for Americans. For businesses too it is the best time to set their promotional campaigns rolling and to show their American pride.
Here are some promotional tips and ideas that you will surely love to explore.
- 4th of July Discounts: One of the most tried and tested methods to build up a buzz for your sales. 4th of July discounts is a sure fire way to make some quick sales! It surely works too. Create a red, white and blue theme for your campaign for added effect.
- Freebies all the way: Hand out free promotional gifts for your customers who come to your business during the holiday weekend. Some of the items to consider include sunglasses, glow sticks, face paint and more! Make sure to collect the customers’ email addresses before handing out the gifts to build up your email list for future promotions.
- Team apparels in patriotic colors: Make sure that your team turns up for work in red, white and blue colors in the days prior to the Independence Day. Decorate the store windows and entrance with the national flag colored balloons and festoons to bring alive the 4th of July theme.
- Co-Host a Sidewalk Sale: Another way to attract foot traffic to your business is to co-host a sidewalk sale. You can also get involved in your community events, raffles and contests by sponsoring prizes.
- Patriotic Sales Offers: Promote July 4th sales in social media and post ads in Facebook to attract new customers and to get the word out.
- Celebrate Red, White, and Blue : Encourage your customers to post pictures or video tutorials and share patriotic recipes or July 4th specialties. This will keep them engaged with your brand in a light hearted yet effective manner. You can also create a DIY photo booth with a flag colored background and props for customers to get clicked. Encourage the happy customers to and share the pictures they take.
- Family Friendly Activities: July 4th is a big family holiday with a lot of reunions and get togethers. Make your brand part of their celebration by planning outdoor fun and games, arts and crafts sessions and more.
- DIY Patriotic Decor: Share some interesting tips and ideas on DIY decorations on July 4th with your patrons. They will love these easy tips that won’t break their bank.
- Post July 4th Workout Plan: Most people often take a break from calorie counting during holidays and July 4th is no different. Share some simple work outs to get customers back into shape after their holiday weekend.
- Participate in Local Events and parades: Set up a table or a booth at the local events and parades to put your brand on wide display. It will make a great opportunity for your brand to make new customers and to enhance your brand presence in your community.
Can you think of more such interesting tips for July 4th promotions? Share with us in our comments section right away to join our conversation.