Promotional Gift Ideas For Healthy Aging Month
September is healthy aging month, which gives a perfect opportunity for everyone to reinvent themselves and to lead a healthy lifestyle. Health is indeed wealth. According to Carolyn Worthington, editor-in-chief of Healthy Aging® Magazine and creator of September is Healthy Aging®, “it’s never too late to find a new career, a new sport, passion, or hobby.”
Healthy aging month is observed to focus national attention on the positive aspects of growing older. Marketers who are looking for an innovative promotional gift idea can explore business corporate gifts that will help their elderly recipients to be in their best physical, mental and financial health.
Here are some gifts ideas for the Healthy Aging Month:
- Encourage your elderly patrons to lead an active life: Encourage them to practice yoga and brisk walks to improve agility. Stagnant life style associated with oldage makes one of the most common problems. ProImprint has a range of gift ideas that can be considered in this segment.
Custom pedometers : Custom pedometers make perfect corporate giveaways for corporate wellness campaigns, fitness initiatives, tradeshows, medical programs, gyms or walkathons among others. Encourage your recipients to walk regularly with these handy items that count each step a person takes by detecting the motion of the person’s hands or hips and see how they will love to better their own records every day.
Yoga mats : Custom yoga mats are the latest fad in promotional giveaways to promote your gym, fitness center or beauty clinics. Help your recipients to not just enhance their physical fitness but also mental alertness with yoga.
- Help them Stay social: Hand out toys and games like custom playing cards that will help your recipients to reconnect with their old friends and make new ones. Golf is also a perfect game for all age groups and custom golf supplies will make perfect hand outs on the occasion of healthy aging month.
- Eat healthy : Choose promotional gifts that prompt them to eat healthy and stay fit. Custom nuts will make a wonderful gift idea for your senior patrons. Rich in calories and low in fat, these will help them lead an active lifestyle. ProImprint has an assortment of all your favorite nuts- choose from pistachios, almonds and peanuts to cashews and more!
- Spice up: Add herbs and spices to their meals to pamper their tastebuds that could be numbed by medications with our custom condiments.
- Sleep well: Promotional gifts like custom blankets or hot or cold packs are all useful to aid sound sleep. These make perfect gifts to promote wellness clinics, geriatric centers and much more.
- Help them to stay on track: To aid their daily planning and schedules, hand out note pads, memo cubes, pens and other supplies. Every time they check out their daily schedules, your logo will catch their attention.
You may also like