Custom Logo Gift Items That No Law Firms Can Overlook
Looking for a subtle form of advertisement to promote your lawyer service firm? Flyers and brochures often fail to impress clients while TV and radio advertisements cost you a leg and an arm. So here are some of the best custom logo products that will promote your attorney and lawyer services with a bang that too without having to shell out lots of promotional bucks!
Promotional gifts have two advantages. Besides serving the purpose for which these products are built for, custom products promote your logo and promotional message. Promotional gifts spread your message far and wide and will make sure that your logo gets on to people’s work desks, pockets, wallets, homes, or offices.
Here are some budget friendly promotional products that can be considered to promote your law firms.
- Pens: Everyone uses pens and your logo on these practical promotional gifts will get the best display and portability you could ask for. Hand it over to your clients, drop a few in local clubs or coffee shops and these pens will take your logo on to countless desks, wallets and pockets to make your business a house hold name! Pens can be handed out anywhere, anytime. Easy to distribute and light weight, these are trusted options for mailer campaigns or as tote inserts as well.
- Pencils: Law firms need pencils more than anyone else thanks to the note takings and drafts that are involved. Imprint pencils with your logo, name or address and these make practical gifts for your employees and clients alike.
- Lanyards: Your employees will look stylish and professional in these lanyards that will also enhance the team spirit and pride in the office interns and serve as a subtle reminder of your logo to your clients.
- Sticky notes: Sticky notes come handy whenever you need to jot down a number or make a quick note. Personalize these notepads and hand these out to your clients. Even your employees will love showing off your logo imprinted on these as they use these old fashioned scratch pads that remain popular even in this digital age.
- Ceramic Mugs: Those long drawn and dreary briefing sessions of the lawyers can be made a lot more interesting with these custom mugs. Imprint your logo and message and hand out these party favors during your firm’s anniversary celebrations or special events and see how your logo become s part of your recipients good morning hours!
- Magnets: Magnets make permanent billboards for your attorney surfaces on the desktops, filing cabinets or fridge doors of your clients forever. Every time they need your services, they will have your contact details right at the tip of their fingers. Imprint your logo and message and these magnets will serve as permanent business cards for your clients that will never get misplaced or trashed!
ProImprint has a range of promotional items in all possible price rates. Choose the ones that match your theme to make your law firm popular among your clients.
You may also like