Seven Marketing Ideas For Fall That Will Keep Your Sales Strong
Summer is over and you have a few more weeks for the Christmas store displays. So keep up the sales during this time lapse by offering autumn logo promotional products. Kids are back to school and most families will be planning for thanks giving, Halloween, soccer matches and outdoor fun before winter sets in. There can’t be a better time to reach out to your clients than fall with these custom promotional products for fall season.
Here are some smart fall season promotional gift ideas that will keep your sales on during this season
- Back to School: Schools are open alright but it doesn’t mean that you can’t have more deals and promotions for schools and universities. Offer special discounts for fall clothing, thermos mugs or sweaters to your young patrons. You can even hire undergrads to wear the store’s fall clothing in campus and offer discounts or freebies for them in return.
- Sponsor local sports events: Hand out special deals or free T shirts for fans and get your message out in style.
- Fall Color themes: Fall season is all about brilliant colors. So why not deck up your stores in autumn colors to complement the mood and the change in seasons. Spas, restaurants and fashion stores can all come up with special menus, deals or offers.
- Say “thank you.” Thanks giving cards can be sent out to express your thanks to your new and existing customers along with special deals and discount coupons that will bring them back to your stores for more.
- Run a sale: Come up with quirky themes that tell them about the season. For instance you can attract your customers with catchy slogans that contain the season name, like “fall in love with your logo” or “prices fall” theme that will grab the attention of your customers and will get them trooping to your stores.
- Contests are fun: people love to participate in contests and get gifts. Let your customers submit their favorite fall recipes or fashion styles online. Ask your audience to rank the best and the winners will romp home not just with the gifts but also with media publicity.
- Autumn graphic contests: if you want to reach out to a young audience, fall related painting competitions, coloring contests and quizzes are all good options to consider. All the kids’ participants can be offered discount vouchers for a limited period or the end of the season. Such contests will not just keep your stores popular but will ensure repeat sales and goodwill.
You may also like