5th October Is World Teacher’s Day- Plan Your Promotions
Honor the contributions of teachers in building up responsible citizens during Teachers’ Day, which falls on 5th October. Teachers play a significant role in educating future generations and in molding a strong community and a prosperous country. Show your support for the selfless service and dedication of teachers on not just Teachers’ Day, but throughout the whole year with thoughtful personalized Teacher’s Day gifts. The school managements, students and parents can make the teachers feel well appreciated by handing out appropriate gifts that they will cherish for a very long time.
We at ProImprint have an impressive line-up of custom gifts for teachers. Take a look at some of these popular gift ideas that will never fail to please even the most discerning teachers in your list.
For the classrooms
Teachers spend most of the time of the day in class rooms. So, custom gifts that they can use in class rooms will make a great choice to consider.
- Pens and pencil sets: Be it to prepare notes, charts and projects, teachers will need premium quality pen and pencil sets in hand. Personalize these with your school name and logo to make them feel really special and part of the organization. Remember, happy and loyal employees are the cornerstones of any successful organization.
- Padfolios and notebooks: Teachers will have their hands full with a lot of teaching assignments, art and craft work and extracurricular events in schools. These handy padfolios and notebooks will keep their tasks in order. Make sure that they stay organized with these handy items.
- Highlighters: Be it to mark the important tasks in their diary, to highlight the teaching topics or more, highlighters play an important role in any teacher’s professional life. Put your brand and message on these logo items and leave a lasting impression.
- Tote bags: With a lot of teaching supplies to carry every day, a handy and spacious bag will be something every teacher truly desires. Can there be a better occasion than Teacher’s day to hand out these logo items afterall? Customize these tote bags with greetings, message or logo to make it really special and well retained. Every time the teachers see these their loyalty to the organization will go up manifold. It makes a perfect though small way to give something back to the teaching fraternity.
For their homes
- Tumblers: These insulated travel tumblers will make a great way to carry and relish their favorite beverages at their desired temperatures. Offered in a range of models and price rates , it is not hard to find something that matches your school color and theme. Every time they start their day with a refreshing sip of coffee or carry hot cocoa to school, they will be reminded of your schools and your employee friendly credentials. These attractive tumblers will attract a lot of attention and will set off easy word of mouth publicity as well.
- USB flash drives: Help them compile and carry their teaching notes for the classes easily by handing out these custom USB flashdrives. It will lessen their burden and help them stay organized and your brand will get its share of publicity as well. Do not forget to personalize it with your message and logo!
On the move
- Earbuds: Make the travelling hours more interesting with these custom earbuds which will help them enjoy their favorite music on the move. Put your marketing dime on these technology items and you will be surprised at the promotional potential of these pint sized items.
- Fleece Scarf with Pockets: Keep your teaching staff safe from the fall and winter chill by handing out these trending fleece scarves with pockets that will keep them warm and make a smart way to carry daily essentials. Every time they stay cozy with these handy items, they will be reminded of your brand. It would even make a perfect banter topic for them.
Which one of these are you planning to use for your Teacher’s day promotions? Share the post and tell us your gift ideas at the comments section.
You may also like…..