2016 ASIC Survey report On The Promotional Products that most companies bought In The Last 12 Months
Year after year, promotional product popularity and trends keep changing. Marketers keep a close watch on the most popular gift items and try to incorporate these in their marketing mix to ensure a successful marketing campaign.
The 2016 ASIC survey report has listed out the most popular promotional items that businesses purchased in the last 1 year, which will surely drop a few hints.
- T shirts: The first in the list continues to be promotional T shirts, which took credit to 52% among promotional items.
- Writing instruments were pitched in the second slot. It accounted for 51% of logo items purchases by business owners for promotions.
- Bags: 47% of promotional items that marketers bought included custom bags. Functional and popular, logo bags are available in a range of choices too.
- Drinkware: At 42%, custom drinkware was at position 4. These every- day items have yet again proved its popularity among the masses.
- Polo shirts: 37% of the promotional items bought by marketers comprised of polo shirts. Casual and colorful, these trendy apparels are here to stay for sure!
- Desk top/ business accessories: These essential items accounted for 33% of the total promotional items purchases by businesses in the last 12 months.
- Caps/ headwear: At 31% , these apparel accessories was in 7th position. Be it as weather wear items or trendy accessories and style statements, caps and headwear items will never go out of style!
- Buttons/ badges/lanyards: These tradeshow staples accounted for 29% of the purchase of promotional items in the last 1 year.
- Outerwear: Custom outerwear items accounted for 25% of promotional gifts that businesses purchased.
- USB Drives: These highly useful technology items of custom USB drives clocked 24% of the total sales in custom gifts. This handy gadget that ensure safe storage, transfer and transport of data, images , movies and music is likely to be around for a long time for sure.
- Magnets: Old fashioned yet effective and attractive, custom magnets account for 24% of logo items. Some habits never change as nobody can resist these nostalgic handouts that have been decking up their refrigerator doors since a long time.
- Awards/ trophies: Tell your employees how much you appreciate their effort by handing out these logo awards and trophies, which added up to 23% of promotional gifts.
You may also like…..